Bookkat4

NETfile rejects return with weird message

RE: 2017 taxes

I have used Ufile for about 10 years and never had an issue with Netfiling, I have already completed and netfiled 2 tax returns for 2017.  The next 2 (married couple) I`ve tried to netfile but they are rejected with this message: 5ad3f0e06d767_Netfilemessage1(640x229).jpg.5c698b3d8081792b8391b3a4c512fe41.jpg

The `t1rq: FileReturnRequest start tag on line 1 position 191 does not match the end tag of `t1: T1Return, Line 1 position 919.

I have no idea what this means.  On 2016 forum, I see someone had that exact message, was told to go to Interview Tab, then to `File Progression` on left side of menu & remove all dates entered, leave page blank.   I cannot find this File Progression on the 2017 software, don`t know what to do.

I have triple checked my work and I don`t see any problems, at least nothing that stands out.  I will say that when carrying forward the 2016 tax info, the uFILE may have had a glitch as it loaded all the figures from 2016  T slips, ususally the amounts from prev years don`t load...then the 2016 tax file disappeared when I tried to bring it back up on the 2016 software.  wondering if the carry forward has created a problem.  If I start over, it costs me 2 returns.

Help