Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

carry forward changes from previous year after return completed

Recommended Posts

I completed my 2017 return but have not filed it. I then made some changes to my 2016 return that will affect carry forward amounts for CCA on my 2017 return. Is there a way to get these changes to show up on my 2017 return without having to start over? I can't find anywhere I can manually input the carry forward changes.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...