Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

I am university professor in US, how to report the income in Canada

Recommended Posts

I am university teacher in US, after I report the foreign-professional income, the ufile shows " A tax return was generated. However, the errors below prevent the transmission of your declaration. " It links me to the self employment income?  Any suggestions?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...