tekkytax

Form TP-726.20.2.v not getting filled in UFile for Windows 2017, always worked in previous years

The form  TP-726.20.2.v not getting filled in UFile for Windows 2017, it has always worked in previous years.  I have completed the questionnaire "Capital gains from resource properties (Quebec)" in the same way that I have done in previous versions of UFile for Windows, however, the form TP-726.20.2.v is not getting completed, thus ignoring the values I have entered.  This has always worked correctly in the past.  

Is there something new that has to be done?  Can anyone confirm that they have a success or problems with the form TP-726.20.2.v in UFile 2017 for Windows?

For anyone looking for the answers the to the same question, here is my understanding following a response from support.

In previous years, I only needed to complete the "Capital gains from resource properties (Quebec)" interview question and the form TP-726.20.2.v was automatically filled.  Now I have to also explicitly add one of the two "TP-726.20.2.v" froms in the interview section under "Capital gains and ABIL".