Recommended Posts

Sold our principal residence July 16, 2018. Moved into an apartment on April 1, 2018. Can I claim property taxes paid for 6 1/2 months and also rent paid for 9 months.  I have filled in Form 2091.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now