Français
Sign in to follow this  
mike_s99

Support SUCKS

I purchased UFile 2018 and I cannot find the receipt e-mail with activation key.  I sent an online support question over a week ago with no response.  Spend one hour twice on the telephone support just to be cut off, because no support agents are available.  I don't think they have anyone monitoring these lines.

How can I get my activation key email resent?

I bought Ufile Online in December, and now they ask for second payment. I have my receipt and have sent it to them multiple times, without action on their part. It has also been over a week for me. Support definitely sucks!!!!

Antoine7,

I submitted Request# UB2645454 Feb 23rd & UB2669514 yesterday and am still waiting for a reply.  My credit card has been charged but I cannot access the software.  Do I need to contact my credit card company and get them to reverse the charge?

Hello Vince37,

EFILE - Efile-NetFile setup

UFile PRO allows you to transmit tax returns via EFILE. To do this, you must have a CRA Efile number and a password.

This is how you would configure UFile in order to use the EFILE transmission.

Click on the "settings" menu from the top-right corner, choose "EFILE - NetFile setup" and complete the information:

A- In what capacity are you preparing tax returns? (Professional tax preparer);
    B- EFILE on line;
    C- Enter your CRA EFILE number along with your CRA EFILE password;
    D- Complete the page by entering your information from your EFILE registration;
    E- Once done, click "OK".

IMPORTANT! If you are preparing a tax return for a Quebec resident, you must also check the box for "NetFile Quebec for professionals". Then, you must enter the NETFILE Quebec number and NETFILE Quebec password that you obtained from Revenu Quebec.

New registration:   

http://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/e-services/e-services-businesses/efile-electronic-filers/apply-efile.html

Account Renewal:

http://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/e-services/e-services-businesses/efile-electronic-filers/yearly-renewal.html

Hello,

EFILE - Differences betweeen EFILE and NETFILE transmissions

NETFILE is a transmission service that allows you to file your personal income tax and benefit return directly to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)and to Revenu Québec, using the Internet. You can only transmit your own tax return to the CRA and Revenu Québec  using NETFILE. You cannot transmit tax returns on behalf of clients.

EFILE is an automated service that allows tax preparers to electronically file current and prior years' income tax returns to the CRA via the Internet (on behalf of others).

The electronic transmission of the tax returns to Revenu Québec on behalf of others is called NETFILE.

EFILE Online

- Only one return can be submitted per session.
- Generates an acknowledgement (confirmation number) in real time.

Hello Antoine,

It has been over 7 days since I submitted my Request# UB2683824 for support, and I have not yet received a response.

My Ufile version is 22.13 and it has been updated as of 05 March 2019.

Could you look into it, please?

I have been using Ufile for over 7 years and this is the first year that I have had problems which prevent me from using the software.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Terence.

On 3/14/2019 at 1:55 PM, mike_s99 said:

10 days later still now reply to my online submission.   I guess i need to contact my credit card company  and get the charges  reversed.

I am having the same problem / issue with no response, are you successful to have the charges reversed?