Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I am an international student and want to do my taxes with ufile. I expected to receive a T5 slip from my bank as I earned intersted, but insted I received a NR4 slip. Is that right? I thought that I am considered as a temporarly resident.

Do I have to report this NR4 slip? It just has information in the following fields: 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16 and 18.

How and where do I report the NR4 slip?

Thanks for your help!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...