Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Posts

I am 74 years old and tutor on a part-time basis.  I earn about $4000. per year.  I read last year that it was not necessary to declare "extra income" below $10,000, but I'm not sure what to do?  Do I have to declare this money as "other income" without a T4 slip?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...