Français
Sign in to follow this  
GrayC

Review gets error message ... fiscal period more than 365 days

Review gets error message "Tax Calculation failed...The data you entered for your business results in a fiscal period of more than 365 days", yet the dates entered are for the 2018 fiscal year. I've followed all the suggestions in email help with no luck. I'm using UFile on a Mac with VMware Fusion and Windows 8.1 and have been since 2013 with no issues until now. Changed date formate in Preferences on both Mac and Windows as suggested. Reinstalled UFile with same result.

I have same problem. it does not allow me to calculate even. men i sit here doing the whole afternoon. 

Errors for:

blank.gif

The data entered for your business results in a fiscal period of less than 365 days. If this was the first or last year of operation of the business, blank.gifclick here and specify. Otherwise, blank.gifclick here to revise the data for the beginning and end of the fiscal period. Note that UFile will assume a 365-day period ending on December 31 2018 if no dates are entered.

Edited by yanni