Français
evmusic

U-file 2018 Won't work

I have used Ufile on line for many years. I have never had a major issue but this year it simply doesn't work. It takes for ever to load any information and to input info. When after a period of time, I finally got everything in and tried to review, all that happened was I got stuck in an endless loading state. Surely after 5 minutes the review should have come up. This has happened now for two days. I tried deleting my 2018 file and restarting ..... same problem. What is wrong? Has anybody else had this problem. Very frustrating and I am now ready to try a different package. 

My 2018 Ufile won't open after loading a update. I had most of the taxes done. When I click on the icon the logo come up and it says Ufile is loading.....then  goes away. Nothing after that. I have also used Ufile for years......sent an email to Ufile but no response. Time to change.

1 minute ago, FredV said:

My 2018 Ufile won't open after loading a update. I had most of the taxes done. When I click on the icon the logo come up and it says Ufile is loading.....then  goes away. Nothing after that. I have also used Ufile for years......sent an email to Ufile but no response. Time to change.

Please try the following steps:

1. Open Windows Explorer (WindowsKey + E)
  2. In the address bar, type: %localappdata%\Thomson_Reuters_DT_Tax_an
  3. Press ENTER
  4. Delete all folders folders found in %localappdata%\Thomson_Reuters_DT_Tax_an
  5. Open UFile again

3 hours ago, Roger said:

Please try the following steps:

1. Open Windows Explorer (WindowsKey + E)
  2. In the address bar, type: %localappdata%\Thomson_Reuters_DT_Tax_an
  3. Press ENTER
  4. Delete all folders folders found in %localappdata%\Thomson_Reuters_DT_Tax_an
  5. Open UFile again

Worked for me!  Very much appreciated!

I have this issue for the first time. I have been using Ufile for 10 years. I had my 2018 taxes done this morning and in Review, it kept on loading for an hour. After that, I am not able to login with my user name and password. I called customer service and waited for an hour but no luck. Sent contact form but no response.