Français
Sign in to follow this  
Rim

File Rejected

Hello,

I am trying to file my taxes. The review section shows that my tax calculations were completed successfully, however, when I go to Netfile to try and file my taxes, I receive the warning You have not completed all of the required electronic submissions.

Please refer to the Filing Status to determine which submission(s) remain outstanding.

When I click on Filing Status it does not tell me how I can fix the issue, all I see is "File Rejected". Please help.

Same here! I got this error, but was able to file my husband's return minutes later with no problem. Still can't get mine to go through. 

uFile shows zero errors or warnings. The Netfile error message says "One or more entries in your financial statement(s) require correction. The data entered is either invalid, or mandatory information is missing. If you are unable to resolve the issues, please contact your Software Developer."

What could I be missing?

Hi I got the exact same problem. My husband's return went through no problem. My provincial one got accepted as well but my federal got rejected and I got the same message as you. I've triple checked and I can't find anything missing. Did you end up getting it fixed? What did you do?

We got the same error message "one or more entries in your tax return require correction...." and can't file it through.... Any of you have issue solved and could shed some light? 

We are able to file for 3 out of us 4. Not sure the exact reason why not able to file the last one. Your timely response is appreciated as the clock is ticking.... or is it simply another bug in the program.

Thanks!

For this problem "The data entered is either invalid, or mandatory information is missing." I received the following support advice, which worked for me (YMMV):

1. go to the section "Dependant ID".
  2. "Does this tax payer requiere a tax return?" - Answer "Yes".
  3. Click on "Review" tab and try to submit the tax return

The default answer to that question is "Let MaxBack Decide", so if this doesn't work for you maybe look for similar places you are letting MaxBack decide and force the right decision?