Français
Maize11

Updates, Free Ufile Online Family Version, Climate Action Incentive

Hello, 

I have 3 questions/issues for the Ufile support team:

1.  I purchased Ufile with 4 tax returns and "Included Free Ufile Online Family Version Tax Return (Perfect for PC and Mac)".  However, I cannot update the program.  When I try to update, it says "Unable to Connect to Server.  Please Check your internet connection and try again later".  My internet connection is perfect, and I have tried getting downloads with Windows Firewall, VPN, and all antivirus programs are disabled, but it still doesn't work.  Is there any solution to this?  My fear is once I have spent all this time using the program to complete my taxes, that I will not be able to efile.  

2. I live in Ontario.  Is the Climate Action Incentive Payment (Line 449 – Climate action incentive) active in Ufile 2018?  If not, how do I claim this benefit within the software?  

3.  My wife has a Mac, and I have a PC with windows.  I purchased Ufile 2018 with 4 tax returns, and it said it included Free Online Family Version Tax Return for PC OR Mac, with a voucher code.  The idea was for my wife to use the online version because it supports Mac.  However, on the website it is very convoluted on how a Mac user can use this voucher.  Online it says that when you netfile, you need to provide a credit card for payment.  Therefore, is there an easy link (or process) where my wife, who has a Mac, can enter the voucher code and easily access the UFile online Family Version Tax Return, complete, and efile her taxes? 

Thank you.