Jump to content

T4A without T2125

Recommended Posts

My 17-years old son was working as a tutor in his high school, and the school issued him T4A with his income in box 048.  UFile tells me that the same amount ("fees for services") should be included in a T2125, but I don't have such form. And my son doesn't have any business under his name.  What should I do?

My son is still listed as our dependent, and the whole income was $120. Maybe I can just ignore it, or do I need to report it?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...