Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Trouble with filing- moved to Canada last year

Recommended Posts

Hi, I moved to Canada last year and I am getting the error that I cannot file because "The amount you entered for your net income while you were living in Canada with your spouse cannot exceed your net income for the year."  I do not quite understand what is going on with this, as I think I've entered everything correctly and I've reviewed my entire tax return multiple times. Can anyone help me?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...