Français
***Ufiler***

Possible to get Ufile to acknowledge federal/provincial return submissions ?

Hi there ! Here's the story.... Finished our taxes for both me and my spouse. Saved the file. Went ahead and Netfiled my tax returns, (Federal & Provincial).  Called up for supper and closed UFILE... (Unfortunately without saving the changes -- Changes being that I Netfiled my returns) Opened the program back up after a great supper and saw that the program did not register that I had Netfiled my returns....  (Good thing I took screenshots of both Accepted submissions for the confirmation numbers ) Went ahead and Netfiled my spouse's returns, printed up both her acknowledgment report and her Notice of Assessment.  Saved at this point in time.... Now, is there anyway for me to get Ufile to acknowledge that I have already Netfiled my returns ?  Would like to print up my NOA also without having to wait approx. 2 weeks....  Can I plug in my confirmation #'s somewhere ? Or can I Netfile a second time without messing anything up ? (Both Federal & Provincial - Quebec being my case ) Or... ?

Thanks in advance