Français
zkymyw

RE: UFile error … Rejected in Netfiling 2018Tax Return

RE: UFile error … Rejected in Netfiling my wife’s tax return part.

Is there a fix from UFile yet… for the following Rejected error reported when Netfiling???

I was able to Netfile my 2018 TAX RETURN to CRA with no problems… However when I tried to file my wife’s I got the following REJECTED error… I checked my REVIEW and all is fine with no errors and has the status of “Tax calculations completed successfully” … I also clicked on the Filing Status to try see the error but it does not tell me what errors I needed to fix??? … Plus, I rechecked everything and still get the Rejected error in Netfiling my wife’s tax return part.

Please help fix this as soon as possible so I could file her part of our 2018TAX File Return… Thanks very much!

image.thumb.png.8e381f4e4266fa7acb0d063ed32b214b.png

Hello, please help!... Is there any solution or a fix yet to this problem???; and/or is there away to by pass this "Rejected" error so I can file the Tax Return?

Thanks!

Already tried and received no response yet... Therefore, decided on sending a printed hard-copy paper return to CRA instead.
Hope they will fix the bug and Netfiling will work better next time telling where the error(s) were... if not, may have to decide on another TAX Software next year.

Anyways, Thanks :(