Français
jr_greatwhite@sympatico.ca

Motor vehicle expense calculation 2019

I work as a sole Proprietorship. I just want to claim my vehicle expenses like mileage and repairs as my car is old and I purchased it quite awhile ago.

I have filled out everything as I did last year but I keep getting to errors and cannot see why. When I click on the error messages it gives me nothing leaving me to believe it is a bug in the software. I even opened up my previous taxes and copied everything word for word still the same error messages that do not tell you anything.

I have attached images to show what I have filled out. If anyone can tell me what I am missing I would much appreciate it.

Part 1.png

Part2.png

Part 3.png

I already email support@ufile.ca on Monday. No answer from there either. As I said no support from Ufile. Stopping to buy Turbo Tax on my way home tonight. Ufile has lost a customer now. Considering they monitor this Forum and received an email but have refused to answer shows they really are not interested in supporting their customers.

Hi , i have the same problem , i have been using this system for 6 years and no problems , usually when ot tells you t hat t here is an error ,   you click n it to rectify the problem ,this usually brings you where the problem is and the line that needs correction or to be filled is yellow outlined in red , this year on that same problem you have expenses for vehicle , all it does is bring you back where i stated to fill in the details of the vrhicule and no line is outlined or yellow . tried everything in the book , no results .........hummm  don't know what to do .