Français

Viewing previous returns

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I have used uFile for about 10 years, and previously I can view my older years taxes, so I can compare them, or use them as a guide to fill in for the current year. I can no longer do so. 

I have purchased uFile for each of the years, and they are still on my desktop, but they would now no longer start. Do I need to reinstall them? For eg, I have just installed uFile 2020 and it starts. Should I reinstall uFile 2019 to see my 2019 file?

Thank you.

• 9 months later...
On 4/14/2021 at 10:30 AM, Nawal said:

Hi @ArthurKL, yes you must reinstall Ufile 2019 in order see your 2019 file. Same thing for each year. The updated download links are here:  https://www.ufile.ca/products/cvitp

I cannot reinstall 2018 on my new computer because I cannot find the activation key? I found 2017, 2019, 2020. How can I get the key for 2018?

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I filed last year using Ufile and I have the return saved on my computer. However, I cannot find the individual pages I completed on the system. Previously, I was able to access each added page and could review them as I file my current year. Has this changed and does anyone know how I can see the pages in my 2021 tax return? Thanks!