Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kathy Henderson


Recommended Posts

Hi Kathy Henderson, Reasonable moving expenses can be claimed to move an individual with a severe and prolonged mobility impairment, or who lacks normal physical development, to housing that is more accessible to them or in which they are more mobile or functional. If this is your case, please go to "Medical, Disability, Caregiver" and under "Moving expenses" enter the amount. If you moved at least 40 kilometres closer to your new work or school and you have to check with the CRA that it is an eligible moving expense.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...