Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Mutual funds in US

Recommended Posts


I have mutual funds in US and I have received Schedule K-1(Form 1065) from the company who invested on my behalf. I believe those forms are American version but I couldn't find any info about how to enter the capital gains in my tax return. The forms does not have any details about the time of the purchase of each fund but shows the total gain and loss during the 2019 year. I attached the summary of the form that I received.

Thank you

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 2.05.17 PM.png

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...