Français

I have entered fitness amounts for my three kids (each over $500) to claim the Manitoba Fitness Tax Credit. My wife's net income is higher than mine. When I generate "Review", I get a warning that "Ufile cannot claim a deduction for child care expenses you entered." When I click on the warning it takes me to the "Type of information you would like to provide about your spouse" page. She is preparing her own return so I have toggled that the information I will be providing is Net Income Only. This is all how I have done it in the past and have been able to claim the fitness credit on my return. How do I clear the warning and get it on the Manitoba 58325 line/form on the provincial return?

I claimed child care for one child (babysitter) and a two week day camp for another. Both show up on Federal return. I've include Child Arts amounts which show up on the Provincial return but its the Fitness amounts which kick out a warning and no deduction.

THanks

Hi Keane, normally when you select "Net income only" the software cannot find all the data to calculate the amounts but since you get the Child Arts amount, we suggest you to contact our support team at support@ufile.ca for help.