Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Bretonix Do I understand correctly that: Brokerages and similar institutions send CRA a T5008 when securities are sold (and on other occasions). When an individual opens a "My CRA Account" they can see/download the T5008's and can also import these into their electronic income tax return (Ufile, TurboTax...). However, even though these tax packages as setup to import T5008's, if these are issued by the broker to report capital gains to CRA, then in nearly all cases, they should not be entered as T slips on a tax return and that is why investment firms do not send them out to individuals, o
  • Create New...