Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Posts posted by Nawal

  1. Hi Curious2, To report the 2018 amounts, follow these steps:

    1. Open UFile 2018.
    2. Save the tax return in PDF format.
    3. Save the 2018 data file by clicking on the floppy disk icon.
    4. Close UFile 2018.
    5. Open UFile 2019.
    6. Import the file from 2018 to 2019.

  2. Hi techgeek22, To carry over these losses using the 2019 program, please follow these steps:

    1-On the "Left side menu on the Interview tab", select "Interview setup".

    2-On the page appearing on the right, go to the group "Carryforward amounts and prior year information", check the box "Losses of prior years, carrybacks". Click "Next" at the bottom of the page.

    3- Return to the "Left side menu on the Interview tab" and select "Losses of prior years and carrybacks".

    4-On the screen generated on your right, go to the "Losses of other years" group and choose the line "Net capital losses of other years".

    5-On the page that appears, enter the losses from previous years in the appropriate fields. You should first enter your capital gains.

    The amounts will be reported to line 25300 of the federal returns and line 290 of the Quebec return.

    The program will generate for the federal form "Applying net capital losses of other years to 2019" and Quebec form TP-729.

  3. Hi alanhk66, if you tax return was successfully submitted, please go to  "NetFile"  tab. Click on "Federal submission" section. On the bottom of the page, click "Re-FILE". NOTE: A new page "CRA ReFile" will appear in the left menu of the "Interview" tab.

    -Select the section from the Left-side menu, then click "Federal ReFILE Mode". Make the modification that you want.

    -Click "Review" tab, then click "NETFILE" tab. (attach refile 4)

    -Tick the box "I agree with the ReFILE Terms and Conditions and Private Notice".

    Click "ReFILE my return now!". 


  4. Hi PennyS, You must choose the appropriate page entitled "T4A - Pension, retirement, annuity and other income", go to line "Other information " located in the middle of the page and click on the rectangle. Then, from the drop-down menu, choose the option "(109) Periodic payments from an unregistered plan" and enter the amount shown on your T4A slip.

  5. Hi PatrickGain, you have to activate the Refile mode first. Go to "Netfile" and click on "Federal submission" then all the way down the page, click on "CRA Refile" and then make the changes on step 2 "Interview". Comme back to step 5 "Netfile" to refile. If you've already changed the data before activating the Refile mode, you will have to wait for the Notice of Assessment before sending an amended tax return.

  6. Hi Rakko, According to the error code: T828 The first and last name of the taxpayer or legal representative who signed the form must be provided in the "Name in block letters" area in part 6 of the form. If the taxpayer has signed the form, the name in the "Print name" field must correspond to the first and last name of the taxpayer indicated in part 1. Only alphabetic characters and punctuation, such as hyphens, apostrophes and points will be accepted. Any other character cannot be transmitted.

  • Create New...