Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Everything posted by Nawal

  1. Hi DonS, you cannot import the online tax file to Ufile Windows 2019.
  2. Hi Patrycja, yes you have to enter the full information and also follow the steps below to enter the emigration information: 1 - On the left-side menu of the "Interview tab", select "Identification" (the first item). 2 - On this page, go to the line "Province of residence on December 31st 2019" Choose from the drop-down menu the province that you lived in when you left Canada. 3 - Then, return to the left side menu and select "Interview setup". 4 - In the page that appears to the right, check the box for "Immigrant, emigrant, non-resident taxpayer, you are a Canadian resid
  3. Hi Ada, you can download Ufile 2019 from this link www.ufile.ca/download and enter the activation key .
  4. Hi armazloum@gmail.com, unfortunately there is no way to do that.
  5. Hi peteralpaugh@yahoo.com, to report your informations from 2018 on the 2019 joint file, you will have to do it manually, by clicking on "Interview setup", then select the group "Carryforward amounts and prior year informations". Then select "Prior year information" and click on the "+" sign to add the amounts.
  6. Hi Toni D, actually i'm saying you don't choose, you have to enter the information on both rental income section (to calculate the terminal loss or income based on the price of disposition, the capital cost..) and you have to enter the information under Capital gain to calculate the gain/loss on the sale for both the bulding and the land. The CCA section is also for the capital additions or dispositions you've made to the building, not only for the CCA itself. The program will add up all those informations to calculate your gain/loss on the sale.
  7. Hi Toni D, If you have disposed of rental property in the tax year, please follow the steps below: 1. In the "Left-side menu on the Interview tab", select "Interview setup". 2. On the screen that appears on the right, go to the "Rental income" group, check the box for "Rental property income", and click "Next" at the bottom of this page. 3. In the "Left-side menu on the Interview tab", click on "Rental Income", and on the new page that appears to the right, select "T776 - Rental income property". 4. A page will appear on your right, entitled "T776 - Rental property identifi
  8. Hi nazem, here is the download link for Ufile 2019: www.ufile.ca/download
  9. Hi GregL, To report the 2018 amounts, follow these steps: 1. Open UFile 2018. 2. Save the tax return in PDF format. 3. Save the 2018 data file by clicking on the floppy disk icon. 4. Close UFile 2018. 5. Open UFile 2019. 6. Import the file from 2018 to 2019.
  10. Hi Nick0783582323, we suggest you to contact The Canada Revenue Agency for this type of question.
  11. Hi Meaghan, If you have made repairs to your rental property, you must determine whether it is a capital or current expense. We invite you to consult the CRA guide T4036 at the following link: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/cra-arc/formspubs/pub/t4036/t4036-17e.pdf If you have determined that this is a capital expenditure, please follow these steps: 1. In the "Left-side menu on the Interview tab", select the heading "Rental property income". 2. In this section, go to the sub-section entitled "CCA", which already contains the information on your building. 3. On
  12. Hi calstir, if you want to save the xxx.u19, you will have to re-enter the data in the program and click on "File" and "Save as" .
  13. Nawal

    REFILE T1135?

    Hi KOL, click on "File the T1135 now" to refile the T1135.
  14. Hi KOL, you have to manually enter the correct amount on the Interview under "Capital gain history" .
  15. Hi Neal, Ufile optimizes the calculation of the family according to the tax situation of individuals. To understand the calculation, we suggest you to contact our support team at support@ufile.ca .
  16. Hi Rakko, you have to know if you are considered as resident or not resident with Canada Revenue Agency . Then you will be able to know if you have to report your spouse information.
  17. Hi Hans, if your account is locked you must contact CRA and specify that it's the netfile that is locked.
  18. Hi Pamela, if the the above correction is not helping you, we suggest that you contact our support team at support@ufile.ca .
  19. Hi CJ-tax, you cannot report the dependant information into a new file other than manually.
  20. Nawal

    REFILE T1135?

    Hi KOL, yes, you can. Go to step 5 "Netfile" and click on "Federal submission" to select the CRA refile. Then return in the "Left-side menu on the Interview tab", select "Foreign income & property" and on the screen to your right, choose the line ''T1135 Foreign Income Verification Statement: You owned foreign property with a total cost over CAN $100,000". On the page that appears ''T1135 - Foreign income verification statement'', for the line "Select the reporting method", choose the reporting method from the drop-down menu that applies to your situation. Then, enter the requested informa
  21. Hi Atiqul, On the "Left side menu on the Interview tab", select HBP, LLP and other plans and click on the plus (+) sign next to "Contribution to the Saskatchewan Pension Plan" .
  22. Hi MrRico, no, you have to paper file the first tax return in Canada.
  23. Hi Jina, to enter your spouse information, follow the procedure below: In such a case, the spouse who is a Canadian resident must be designated as the "Family head" (i.e., the first person whose information is entered in the program). Please follow these steps: 1- In the "Left side menu on the Interview tab" of the family head's file, select "Identification", and on the screen to the right, go the line "Marital status on December 31, 2019" and select "Married" or "Common-law spouse"; then click on "Next" at the bottom of the page. 2- Return to the "Left side menu on the Interview
  24. Hi Jaclyn, if you already did the adjustment for 2018 on the CRA website, you don't do it again on Ufile. You can fill the adjustment request for 2017 on Ufile and print it to send it to the CRA.
  • Create New...