Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I have the same issue. Have you found a solution to this, Allen?
  2. Could you please provide advice on how I can claim the Canada caregiver amount on line 30450 for my father who has a physical impairment, however is married and does not live with me. It looks like the software was set up to consider a dependant only someone that is single and lives at the same address as me, however, this goes against the CRA guidelines: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/individuals/topics/about-your-tax-return/tax-return/completing-a-tax-return/deductions-credits-expenses/line-30450-caregiver-infirm-dependant.html
  • Create New...