Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ramanjeet Kaur

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hi, Me and my husband moved to Canada in Dec 2017. I was on student work permit and he was on visitor visa. He later applied for open work permit which he received in March 2018. For his tax return, Should I write Dec 2017 or March 2018 as a date of entry to Canada. Please guide. Thank you.
  • Create New...