Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darmel

  1. Hi: I have been a U-file user for personal returns for many years. I need to amend my 2017 tax return to include capital gains. We relocated to our cottage in 2017 and made it our principal residence. I see on CRA website that you can use re-file with U-file or CMR (Change my Return) or paper. Can I use re-file with my personal U-file program or can it only be done with U-file PRO.
  • Create New...