Français
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ufile for Windows 2020 Installation Problem

I am having problem installing Ufile for Windows 2020 on my desktop. I downloaded the Ufile2020.exe file to my Desktop, when I tried to open the file, nothing happened. I then tried right click on the file and select Run as Administrator, User Account Control came back with a message saying "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" I clicked Yes, then it just disappear. My desktop is running Windows 10.

Hi Julius Sy, please try this:

1. Click the following link to begin the download of UFile for Windows:

2. Click on "Download your 2020 version of UFile for Windows".

3. Save the file to your desktop.

4. From your desktop, run the file "UFile2020.exe" to install the program.

The first time you run UFile, you will be asked to enter your UFile activation key.
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2020 at 11:29 PM, Julius Sy said:

I am having problem installing Ufile for Windows 2020 on my desktop. I downloaded the Ufile2020.exe file to my Desktop, when I tried to open the file, nothing happened. I then tried right click on the file and select Run as Administrator, User Account Control came back with a message saying "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" I clicked Yes, then it just disappear. My desktop is running Windows 10.

I am having the identical problem! Clarke

I am having the very same problem as shown above---I followed the link shown but but it does not work on my desktop. I have tried downloading using both Chrome and Edge and it appears to only download a partial file. The whole file should be approx 72Mb but it seems the download starts at 57mb and goes to 72mb. I have used this program for a good many years and have never had this happen. Something else is that I have installed it on my laptop with NO problems and I registered using the above email. Both computers are running the latest versions of Win 10. I'd appreciate any help in this matter,

Thank you,

John S.

Similarly, I've downloaded, deleted, and redownloaded Ufile2020.exe various times over the past month and tried to install on my desktop or my tablet (both running current Windows 10). Will not open or "Run as Administrator." A User since 2004, no prior issues in installations. Note: Dropdown under Ufile.exe "Properties" indicates, under "General" tab and "Description" heading..."Contact: Your Local Administrator". Download size is 72.3mb

So,... how might I go about making this a viable and operational Ufile2020.exe?

Also, I've sent 3 emails to customer service regarding this and received no response whatsoever. Not even a generic responding email to acknowledge receipt of my enquiry (along with a transcript of the query), as many other customer inquiry websites do?   

Edited by Lurch3w4
Clarification to Ufile year