Français
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am also having login problems with UFile like many of you. I do not remember setting up any phrase or unique word as security questions. Nor I remember the reference number it is asking. Has been a UFile customer for the past several years. Submitted tickets twice through their website but have not received any reply in the past three weeks. Can anyone provide me UFlile’s e-Mail to contact them directly? 

I am also having the troubling issue of not being able to log into my account. 

Both, yesterday and today I have requested a password reset via the online forms but I've not received an email to reset my password. I'd love to use your service going forward but am finding it very frustrating to find my password disabled and without a way to log in to my account.

I have sent a minimum of eight e mails, and been on the phone on hold for at least 45 minutes before I hang up four times.    I cannot get into my accout as they say my password has to be reset, however the email address on file is no longer valid and I was trying to change my personal information to my new e mail.  I keep getting the message that the reset is being sent to my old address so I send another e mail asking a reset be sent to my new address! ! have also  asked in the eight e mails that someone call me,  asked that someone contact me via e mail.   NOT one reply!!!!   Can anyone give me a suggestion

On 1/24/2021 at 5:50 PM, Sampath said:

I am also having login problems with UFile like many of you. I do not remember setting up any phrase or unique word as security questions. Nor I remember the reference number it is asking. Has been a UFile customer for the past several years. Submitted tickets twice through their website but have not received any reply in the past three weeks. Can anyone provide me UFlile’s e-Mail to contact them directly? 

Hi all, soon after I posted my issue with UFlie login, in the support community, I got an e-Mail from UFile staff. I replied to that e-Mail providing any information they asked for regarding my account. A few hours later I was provided a direct link through e-Mail to reset my password. I now got access to my account, reset my password and security answers. Hope this information will help others facing similar problem with login. For me, it took nearly 4 weeks, since I originally submitted my ticket. If it take this much time for everyone, I do not know how they will handle it. They could have made the pass word reset more user friendly instead of asking for last years receipt invoice number or security answers, which many of us had not initially set, because it was not then mandatory. We never were informed ahead by e-Mail of this sudden change in the way of accessing our account and no prior warning was issued.

I also need a password reset.  I’ve been unable to log in, I’ve tried requesting email support and spent an hour on hold trying to get telephone support with no luck!

My father (user name floydlockyer) and myself share an email account.  He has access with no problem but Ufile doesn’t recognize my password.

Edited by Tammy George
Additional information

I too could not sign onto UFile this month after having used it for more than 10 years. Seems my password expired.  Did they inform me of such a password expiration? Of course not! I could not change it online because I had no idea what to type as my security question. “Security question”? What company asks you for a question - we are supposed to type an answer to a question! And I honestly don’t remember setting any of these up before. The alternative method was to enter an invoice number. I have no invoice number as my income is low enough to qualify for a free return. Next, I entered my information for them to send me a help email which I just got yesterday, many days later. Totally useless information in there.

This is totally unacceptable business practice from a company such as this. I had to call the number between 9 and 5 Monday to Friday, then wait for an hour to get somebody whereby they sent me a link to reset my password. What is wrong with these companies? Or is it just their IT department?