Français
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am having a similar issue - I have filled everything out, I show no errors or warnings, then when I go to "NETFILE", I get a pop-up box that says "Oops, something has gone wrong! Would you like to start the Support assistant to receive assistance on this issue?".

My UFile is up-to-date, and have had no other issues at all.

Just to update:

I have uninstalled and reinstalled UFile twice, once from the installer already on my computer, and once from the UFile website, and neither resolved the issue.

I tried creating a new return from scratch, and encountered the exact same issue.

Throughout the entire process, the program shows no errors through calculating my return, the issue seems to be specifically with the "NETFILE" tab.

I am currently waiting on a reply from the Support Team at UFile, which I expect will occur on Monday (happy weekend everyone!).

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2021 at 2:10 AM, JayMor said:

I updated my UFile just now, but I am still encountering the same issue.  This is frustrating, to say the least.  I've been using UFile since 2013, and this is the first time an issue like this has occurred.

I have the same issue. Very frustrating. never had an issue before and have been using Ufile for years.

After two unresponded emails and a callback not received when promised First time when I talked to them, they could not help me because I was not getting any error codes so they said to call me back.

I chatted on facebook with their customer service. They gave me the voucher for online version and it worked fine. The hussle was that I had to reenter all my data.

They lost me as a customer for next year. 

• 4 weeks later...