Français
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CRA Auto-fill my return service for Ufile Windows

• Nawal pinned this topic

Hi YouShouldConfirmFirst. This might help.

Go back to the Interview setup and look under the Pension Income area. Select the first item "T4A - Pension, retirement, annuity, and other income" and add that slip. Then once you access the added slip "T4A and pension income" scroll down and look for "Other Information". Using the drop down box look for and select the specific line for CERB, or CESB, or other items, etc., and enter the amount in the box to the right of the selection.

12 minutes ago, TheTaxSmith said:

Hi YouShouldConfirmFirst. This might help.

Go back to the Interview setup and look under the Pension Income area. Select the first item "T4A - Pension, retirement, annuity, and other income" and add that slip. Then once you access the added slip "T4A and pension income" scroll down and look for "Other Information". Using the drop down box look for and select the specific line for CERB, or CESB, or other items, etc., and enter the amount in the box to the right of the selection.

Thanks a lot. I had another try and found it. It has a box number of "28+". then in the scroll down menu, there is a bunch of choices to pick.

• 3 weeks later...

Still can’t use the auto fill from the CRA. Most common error is IE is running another application. I have noticed when clicking download, it seems to open two tabs at the CRA, but can’t seem to just close one tab and continue. Are you fixing this?

• 2 weeks later...

Parwinder 99

we have run into a similar problem trying to use BMO as a signing partner with CRA through Ufile.

Outside of Ufile the access sign in number and password work perfectly well. We can sign in to BMO directly and we can go to CRA and sign in perfectly.

It is only while using Ufile to request  a CRA down load that the account number and password are rejected.

I have noticed that on completing the BMO sign page to CRA that when hitting "send" there is a momentary flash, a glimpse of another page then back to the page headed "oops there has been mistake"

We have requested a solution from UFile but nothing works yet. Any Ideas?

I am having problems with AutoFill using BMO as a partner sign-in.  On, the BMO sign-in page, I get an 

Oops! Something's not right. Please double-check your card number and password.

Signing in outside of Ufile works fine with Internet Explorer.