Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. My kids (all under 18) received money from an offshore trust (principal). Do they need to file tax returns on these money? I know the amount is not taxable, but some say it is better to put it into the tax form to prevent future possible problems. If I were to put it down, where should it go to??
  2. Any one knows what to you if I made money converting CAD to USD at a lower rate and converting it back to CAD at a higher rate. Thus making money through the differential rate. How do you report this or even better, do you have to report it? Thanks
  3. I was stuck like you for awhile too. But just type in "0", don't leave it blank, then everything will work.
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...