Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I am a canadian citizen, but living outside of Canada (in China).My wife is Chinese and she doesn't have any Canadian tie (she has never been to Canada). And also I have a new-born boby last year (2013). I have work in China and employment income. I paid all the applicable tax in China. So I should be a non-resident of Canada for tax purpose. But how about my wife and my baby? My wife doesn't have SIN number. Can I get baby benefit?Canada have tax agreement with China, so can I get tax credit or exempt foreign income? what is the amount? Overall, how can I deal with all stuff in UFile? Thanks
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...