• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. My son is no longer my dependent. we'd like to just import his data into a new account. There seems to be no way of doing this. Searching the Internet, seems many people ask this question but i'm surprised this topic isn't here ... is there a way to do this? I tried important the family ufile file from last year and delete everyone else, but can't change family head. If this isn't possible, I strongly suggest it be put on next year's to do list.