Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by huilanchen

  1. I am a non-resident and I have a rental house in Canada. In Canada, I have an agent who prepared a NR4 slip to me to show me the total rental income taxes he withhold from my rental income and remitted to the CRA. But I don't know where I can find the place to enter this amount so the calculation will include it and reduce it from my tax payable. Could any expert tell me how to solve this problem? Thanks. Huilan
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...