Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. 1. my wife & I have a partnership company in out names and we have a professional contract by an online company based in Manitoba ( we live in Calgary). We incur a lot of internet costs (almost 100% of our monthly internet bill) related to our contractual jobs withthis online company. If we apportion only 20% of our house to the home office, and then put in the expenses,utilities property tax etc), UFile approtions only 20% of our costs to the company home office. Thisis fine. But we wish to charge 90% of our internet costs to the home office .. how do we do this.. (if we enter this cost as Others, it too gets prorated at 20%) 2. How/Do we report (if at all) universal child care since our MyCRA login did not have (this year) RC62 Appreciate any help!!
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...