Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

  1. Found my answer on another forum. The amounts are split as per the T5.
  2. My wife and I own shares held in a joint account in a foreign company listed on the TSX valued over $100,000. Do I file a separate T1135 for each of us with half the income/gains or do I file a single T1135? The income is already included in a T5 from my broker which has been split 50/50 between us. Our incomes are equal.
  3. I missed applying for the carry back loss on my wife's return this year (2012 loss applied to 2011 gain). Can I apply now?
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...