Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cjcove

  1. hey guys i haven't claimed my rent on our taxes for the past 3 years, i got my rent recipts for 2010,2011,2012. i put in the ON-BEN residence credit for 2012. now i want to do a T1-ADJ form for our 2010 and 2011 rent.Now when i get to the part to select "Line number of the jacket regarding the adjustment"i can not find anything about tenants or rent paid. can someone help me tell what line number i would use. thanks
© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...