Jump to content


Recommended Posts



My tax return says I qualify for WITB, but I do not as I was a student full time. I have not filled out my tuition amounts as I am saving the tax credits for next year. Is there anyway I can opt out of it or clearly state that I was a full-time student? 



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites



I think I have just figured this out.  


Try entering all the info from the slips, and then choose "carry forward to next year" in the dropdown box for "Treatment of unused tuition etc amounts."  I think that will do it.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


© 2013 ImpôtExpert, Thomson Reuters. Tous droits réservés. Politique de confidentialité
  • Create New...