Jump to content

How to report COVID benefits received (CERB, CESB, CRB, CRSB and CRCB) on your tax return

This announcement is no longer active


The CERB, EI benefits, CRB, CRSB and CRCB are considered taxable income, just like employment income, self-employment income or interest income and must be reported on your income taxes. Watch the video for find where they must be entered on your tax return.



Visit our Tax & U page for more tax tips:


  • Create New...