Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Allen from Ashton

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Allen from Ashton

  1. I'm trying to claim the Canadian Caregivers Credit (CCC) for my mother-in-law who does not live with us. I have added her as a dependant, answered no to "require a tax return", identified "Spouse" as person to receive CCC, and fiddled with all the buttons to get a proper calculation. But. Three issue: I have not found a way to indicate she does not live with us and so ufile treats her as a eligible dependant, calculates Line 30425 and adds this amount to Line 30450 of my return (as Family head); Line 30450 is calculated on my wife's return but the amount is shown on Line
  • Create New...