Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trent Tax

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Trent Tax last won the day on May 21 2020

Trent Tax had the most liked content!

About Trent Tax

  • Rank

Contact Methods

  • Website URL

Profile Information

  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I'd also recommend proactively calling the Canada Revenue Agency to further discuss your residency status (for tax purposes) with them.
  2. I'd recommend checking to ensure that you computer's clock and time zone are accurate. UFile is notorious for not allowing updates if your clock is off by more than 5 minutes.
  3. Hey Richard, just a heads up, I'm not UFile staff, but I've been using their software for a decade. When you want to amend your tax return, you have to wait until you've received your Notice of Assessment for the year. One of the reasons for this is because the CRA may have processed a change in a return after you've submitted it. Generally, you can request a change to your tax return by amending specific line(s) of your return. For more information, visit: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/individuals/topics/about-your-tax-return/change-your-return.html Altho
  4. Hi TucDream, I've just gone in and looked at the T4A input screen on my UFile 2019 software. Specifically, I don't see any "allocate % to spouse / split feature" on this screen either, however it's interesting that your credit union would allocate both you + your spouse's patronage returns (if this is the case) to only one T4A slip.
  • Create New...