Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Toni D

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. One more thing: the points 1-5 form your list, I go through them anyway, because I am declaring the Rental income. Starting point 6 I am wondering .... It looks to me like it would be more if I wanted to claim CCA during the years I was renting it. Even the name is suggesting it. I have never claimed CCA for the condo. It just looks more logical to go and declare it at the Capital gains.. that is actually.. a capital gain on the property i am selling.
  2. Hi Nawal, So, you're saying I should go with the point 2). Could you, please, detail why I should not go with the first one and what is the difference between the two: 1. Under "Capital gains (or losses) and ABIL", on the page to your right, click on the plus sign "+" icon to the right of the line "Real estate, depreciable property and other properties". 2. On the page that appears, enters the relevant information in the first fields. If you are a co-owner of the residence with your spouse, go to the line "Your percentage share of capital gain/loss recorded here" enter your perc
  3. Hi, In 2019 we sold the rental property. I was looking over the past posts on how to declare it and I am confused. I've found 2 ways to do it, but I am not sure which one is the proper one: 1) I go to Capital gains (or losses) & ABIL and go from there (following the steps starting step 4 from http://community.ufile.ca/topic/7494-how-to-report-the-sale-of-rental-property/) or 2) I go under Rental Income (which existed from the previous years when I declared the earnings from renting), CCA and go from there (following step 6 from http://community.ufile.ca/topic/7949-
  • Create New...