Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A Miranda

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Thanks you for that info. It is very helpful. I haven't received anything from Fidelity to date. The shares haven't been sold. Fidelity still holds it in my name. Any payouts (dividends) were reinvested. So I didn't receive anything. Do I still need to find out the costs for past years to report that?
  2. I've received a 1042-S form from Fidelity (Foreign persons U.S Source Income subject to withholding). This is for shares I purchased through an employee stock purchase program. I need to file the 1042-S in my tax returns for the past few years. Its not for a large amount (Federal tax withheld between $170-350 depending on the year) Can anyone help with how I go about doing that?
  • Create New...