Français

2017 Refile option not showing

Pete M

I need to refile my 2017 return, but I do not see the option under Netfile tab. The original return was successfully sent and I have a confirmation number and NOA.

I am using UFile 2017 ver 21.21 Ser/:022111

Is this option not available for 2017?  How do I refile using Ufile 2017?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Ishmael. Currently the Efile, Netfile and Refile with CRA is closed and will reopen on 22 February, 2021. Take a look at the following link: 

https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/e-services/e-services-businesses/efile-electronic-filers/efile-news-program-updates.html

When the CRA system reopens you should be able to Refile your 2017 return as per the following link:

https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/e-services/e-services-businesses/refile-online-t1-adjustments-efile-service-providers.html

Look at the conditions for Refile. Perhaps your situation is excluded.

Overview

ReFILE is an online service that lets individuals and EFILE service providers send online adjustments for income tax and benefit returns with certified NETFILE software and EFILE software. Individuals (NETFILE users) can use ReFILE to send adjustments for 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017 returns. EFILE service providers can send adjustments for 2020, 2019, 2018, and 2017 returns. If you have questions about the functionality available in your software package, please contact your software provider.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...