Jump to content

Can I claim caregiver amount for my husband who has disability?

Jie Jie

Recommended Posts

Hi ufile fellow users:

Can anyone can help me on this matter? I am employed (very low income) while my husband is working (with approved T2201). By searching online, I noticed that a caregiver amount can be claimed by a family member. However, I am not able to figure out how to claim this amount? Should I enter it from my tax return, or my husband's? We are using ufile and fill combined tax return. Thanks


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

If net income of spouse with disability  is higher than caregiver wife, is wife still eligible for caregiver credit?  

Does the amount of Net Income (either spouse) impact the ability of wife to collect caregiver credit?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...