Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Hi Ramy. I assume your child received a T4A for an RESP receipt. You will need to report that on your child's tax returns. Locate the T4A by going to the Interview setup and selecting on the right the section for "Pension". from there select to add a T4A and complete the data entry for that form.

Here is a guide from CRA  https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/individuals/topics/about-your-tax-return/tax-return/completing-a-tax-return/tax-slips/understand-your-tax-slips/t4-slips/t4a-statement-pension-retirement-annuity-other-income.html#toc1

If you received slips for prior years you will need to go back and enter those for your child on a prior year return.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...