Jump to content

Steve Smith


Recommended Posts

If I am head of household and I have a dependent that goes to University and pays there own tuition how can they claim that expense instead of me (head of household)?

Where would I be able to show that using ufile?

Thank you very much for your help 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...