Français

Claiming office expenses with real estate property

Robin Kirk

Hello Robin Kirk.

Deducting for an office in your home as a rental expense is commonly disallowed by CRA. If you have a substantial amount of rental units that requires frequent meetings with tenants, contractors, etc you would maybe be able to make a claim. Here is some other information for office expenses.

https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/forms-publications/publications/t4036/rental-income.html#P522_49839

Line 8810 – Office expenses

You can deduct the cost of office expenses. These include small items such as pens, pencils, paper clips, stationery, and stamps. Office expenses do not include capital expenditures to acquire capital property such as calculators, filing cabinets, chairs, and a desk. These are capital items.

• 1 year later...

The object of taxation of property tax is immovable property accounted on the organization's balance sheet as fixed assets.
Hey there! I totally agree that 2021 was an amazing year for games, and I had so much fun trying out new titles. Have you checked out any of the games on this list yet? Personally, I'm a big fan of Solitaire and I recently found this cool article on Joywallet about the best Solitaire apps to play for real money. I haven't tried them all yet, but I'm definitely intrigued! Here's the link in case you want to check it out: https://joywallet.com/article/best-solitaire-apps-to-play-for-real-money/

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/13/2022 at 1:48 AM, MaceyArroyo said:

"The object of taxation of property tax is immovable property accounted on the organization's balance sheet as fixed assets. In general, the immovable property includes objects of capital construction (buildings, structures, constructions, etc.). Since the creation of such objects requires project documentation, permits for construction, and commissioning of the object, the question of whether the object is immovable is decided at the stage of developing project documentation and obtaining permits. You need to consult with someone on the type . He has a lot of answers to questions you can't find."

Presentation was quite fascinating. I immediately think back to my time in college. There were enjoyable times, yet challenges arose when doing various chores. But with the help of the phd service , I was able to complete any challenging task. I was able to pass my dissertation as well as several term papers as a result. I'm happy that these services aid pupils in their academic endeavors.

You can demand it, but not the fact that it will be satisfied!

On 10/13/2022 at 1:48 AM, MaceyArroyo said:

"The object of taxation of property tax is immovable property accounted on the organization's balance sheet as fixed assets. In general, the immovable property includes objects of capital construction (buildings, structures, constructions, etc.). Since the creation of such objects requires project documentation, permits for construction, and commissioning of the object, the question of whether the object is immovable is decided at the stage of developing project documentation and obtaining permits. You need to consult with someone on the type https://investorjunkie.com/reviews/fundrise/. He has a lot of answers to questions you can't find."

it is better to learn more about real estate in the legislation, not everything is as simple as it seems