Jump to content

Renting Farmland (as cash)


Recommended Posts

I am renting 20% of my farmland for cash. It is rental income which I 
receive in cash. Where do i enter this info in UFILE. 

All I can find on UFILE is income from renting a rental unit - which is 
not the same thing. I know there is an option for this on Form T776.

Thanks in advance,



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi TheTaxSmith,

Thank you very much for your advice. But excuse me if I'm a bit obtuse - where in "UFILE ONLINE" is there an option to fill in a space that corresponds to line-8230 on Form T776

i.e. Ln-8240 says  "Other income (for example, premiums and leases, sharecropping)* . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ".  

I just can't see this option in UFILE's interview section for T776.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...